SO MUCH FUN !
AND YOUR LITTLE ONE
HAPPY LITTLE SINGERS PROGRAM:
Children learn and develop through funtime play with other children and you!
Happy Little Singers is an affordable, creative early childhood (Pre-K) music and movement program, designed for infants, toddlers, pre-schoolers and young students up to age 6 (older children enjoy the program, as well!). The program easily compares to some of the most popular music programs available around the world.
With every nurturing and creative class, you will see your child expressing themselves in new ways, developing new skills and competency, matching rhythm and singing, playing instruments. You may also notice a significant increase in both fine and gross motor skills, eye-hand coordination, language and listening skills, social skills and self-esteem; and the class will reinforce the bond between you and your child. Best of all, you and your child be having SO MUCH FUN.
The parent, grandparent or caregiver attends and participates (i.e. ENJOYS THE FUN!!) with their child or children. (Siblings are welcome to attend in the same class with one another.)
Happy Little Singers
- The program is led by a seasoned, professional musician and teacher who is energetic, patient, compassionate, fun-loving and respectful of every child's individuality. The classes are full of activities designed to meet your child at his or her stage of development. While the classes offer a definite flow and repetition for the learning benefit of your children, parts of the sessions are less structured than most other popular courses, to enable each child to explore creativity and expression with boundless activity.
- The program incorporates a wide range of high quality music -- a variety of tempos, tonalities, modalities and genres -- a combination of special music created by Susan Savia, adding in favorite public domain children's songs, poems and chants, and other familiar and modern music conducive to singing, dancing and instrument play. Rhymes, folk to blues, country and jazz, classical, reggae and pop standards, celtic music, multi-cultural music, too!
- Each session meets once weekly for almost 2 hours, allowing for flexibility in the time when the kids are really engaged and focused in an activity.
- PERFECT for Home School Groups or Private Groups or Parties! Parents, if you get a small group together, I will travel to your location within a reasonable distance.
- Class size ranges from a minimum of 1 family to no more than 12 families. Ages are mixed from 6 months to 6 years (even older kids enjoy the classes). The young ones learn from the older ones and the older ones enjoy modeling and mentoring the younger children.
- The parent, grandparent or caregiver attends and participates with their child or children and has as much fun as the kids! (Siblings are welcome to attend in the same class with one another.)
- The program is affordable - $10.00 per week PER FAMILY with one child. Each additional child is $5.00.
- Pay by cash, check or credit card.
- Attend 6 Consecutive Classes and receive ONE Free class!
- All instruments used in class are TESTED CHILD SAFE AND NON-TOXIC - drums, sticks, egg shakers, etc.
- GREEN Business Practices. NO TOXIC CHEMICALS are used to sanitize instruments. A natural and safe anti-bacterial solution is used, made from full strength Melaleuca Oil, and has been scientifically proven to kill 99.1% of all bacteria and viruses, including H.I.V. SAFER FOR YOUR CHILDREN THAN CHLORINE BLEACH and non-toxic to the environment.